Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sally Hansen Going Green

Last year there was a lot of excitement over green. The summer saw a few, spring before as well. I almost got into another Essie, but instead grabbed Sally Hansen Going Green.

It has a beautiful rich kelly green then some blue shimmer thrown in for good measure. For some reason my camera would not get the blue shimmer correctly at all, it's a little bluer than in the photo.


This is three coats, and you can see a bit of nail line, so coverage was a bit of a let down. If, however, you need to wear green and want it to not look the least bit yellow, this is the green to go with.

Shamrocky!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

8 comments:

  1. It it very beautiful, i should not be so negative about it! It dries well and wears well , too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this a year ago and have yet to wear it! I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to tire of greens. I really like this one! It would make a great St. Patrick's Day mani. I don't really see the nail line at all in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I probably am over critical because my nails are rather stained.

    It is a great little green.

    And I agree, greens are so cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not seeing the VNL either, I think it looks perfectly fine for St Patrick's Day! I wish I could do konad and had a shamrock plate. I want to stamp shamrocks all over my nails in this color. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!!
    I really want to make time for stamping, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D