Thursday, February 10, 2011

Celadon Shimmer by Maybelline

This is an old gold cap Maybelline called Celadon Shimmer.

Celadon is a green color that is translucent. This polish is a little on the yellow end of that green spectrum, where the original is a soft bluer green.

However, this isn't bad.




Perhaps a little too translucent, but it is so pretty. I think a nail bed color beneath it would be enough to set it off nicely.

Here is some more detail:


Those lovely shimmer particles are doing their thang!! Nice!!!


Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have this one languishing in my stash too! I thought the same thing when I saw the name - where's the green?! Maybe over time it changed color..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I never thought of that!

    It is oddly yellow, though, isn't it? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D