Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Every Holiday Needs an E.L.F.

Here's one!

Royal Purple!



Three coats!

Here's my assessment: applied well, dried well, and wore very well. I had previously mentioned that I felt they were goopy, but perhaps the ones I had - red creme - was getting dried out. I think the shimmers are very beautiful.

I mean, at a dollar a bottle, this is as close to becoming a Royal as I'll ever get in this lifetime!

Plus, it's a gorgeous red tinted purple, oh, and excuse the exuberant use of hand cream! OOooops! I am working drastically on my cuticles!!!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D