Saturday, June 26, 2010

Froggy by Diamond Cosmetics

I sometimes wish I had a way to explain a polish the way it feels on. That little "zing" you feel when you look at it in various light. How it has that unusual pop, or color change, or something extra.

Froggy is this polish. It's a sheer jelly, but it's not that kind of sheer that makes you want to bang your head against a wall, but that sheer that you know should be there, because if it was a creme, it wouldn't have that vibrancy.

This is juicy, luscious, you feel like you could wring a limeade out of it.

What more can I say?




Because my nails are stained, I used a bang-your-head-on-the-wall-because-it's-so-sheer color by Sally Hansen called Creme de la Creme underneath to make the color of my nails more milky cream. Minor color correction.

Froggy dried very nicely, even with the Sally Hansen below. It was so sheer for the first two coats, I got a bit impatient and made a thick third coat, oops, this gave me bubbles on my thumbs. Lesson learned: thin coats!

I really love this color, I've got a lot of green, but this is memorably nice.

Plus it's an affordable polish, at $2.50 a bottle, with a flat rate US shipping of about $6, no max limit, you can splash out with little guilt. (no, I'm not affiliated, I'm just a polish junky, sigh, who spends too much time filling imaginary shopping carts...ahem). PS I've always had good customer service from Diamond Cosmetics. Nice!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D