Tuesday, June 29, 2010

From out of the Shadows, Cousins Emerge

As I was organizing my red nail polish stash, I was looking at a pair of polishes in the house. There were a couple of polishes that looked so close. Hmmm...

Twins? Not possible! (I thought excitedly)

The sun was out and it was nice, so I brought everything outside to work with.

As I brought them into the sun...the truth came out: Only cousins, not even siblings!



Meet:

Dior Lemon Balm and Essie Moto Scoota


In the sunshine the truth of their pedigree emerges, one is purple based one is red based, one leans cool, one warm. Both have that gold shimmer racing through it's veins.

It was a fun couple of seconds, though!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D