Saturday, May 8, 2010

Roman de la Rose

I have been trying to organize my red nail polishes and am also trying them on. My "untried" list is too long. Owning a polish doesn't really tell you much about how it works for your skin tone, how it will cover or how it will go on and wear.
This is the fun of polishes. And at times the frustration!
This is WetnWild "Romance"
I think it's under another name, or a very subtle other version in drug stores. I found this in a multi-pack at Ross. I do believe there is a darker, spicier version of this color in the WnW new collection.
(an aside for you WnW shoppers, the new "Tropical Splash" is identical to "Caribbean Frost" - the bottles just held together, but so identical I think it's a new name for the 2010 season, so be aware you don't get a dupe!)

OK! So this is a nice rose color! I loved the coverage, better than the Borghese rose/spice color I wore later on, and quite decent wear and dry time.
WetnWild does a good job with their polishes. They are very affordable and they do keep abreast of trends. This, though is a total classic color.
Forgive my sorry cuticles! I need to figure out how to exfoliate or something. Gargh!!! Horrid!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D