Thursday, May 13, 2010

The No-Photo Post About Essie Pop Art Pink

I filed my nails down a bit. Then found a crack in two. One I think occurred when I bumped into something. OK. So I cut them back a bit, too.
Then I was out fixing my bike and pulling some weeds and another tore below the nail line. It was unmendable.
I had Essie Pop Art Pink on, a pretty pink jelly that actually looks good on my skin tone!
But I had to take it off.
I've got a Diamond Cosmetics polish on now, Gel-Lotto, and will get a photo soon. A good two-coater, dries to a satin, dries well, and a pretty rosy mauve.

I'll redo Pop Art Pink. It's a nice polish, too!

Thanks for reading my journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D