Monday, May 17, 2010

Diamond Cosmetics - Gel-Lotto

This is (was?) a discontinued color that cost a dollar. Since Diamond Cosmetics nail polish is so affordable, it's fun to experiment with their colors!
It's a cool rose. I now have about 10 shades of rose from mauve to spice to pinkish. I categorize them together because they all evoke softness and romance in my mind.
This shade is almost a taupe-y sort of rose. In some light it was chocolate-y, hence the name, I suppose! In the sunshine, it really shows the pretty rose color.

This is three coats and it dried/applied like a wonder. There is something to be said about this polish: it's a nice hidden gem of a nail polish company. And I am receiving no endorsements, 'tis just my humble experience!

Thanks for reading my nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D