Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Green: WetnWild Blackest Green

I found this one on eBay and really like it.
In the bottle it really has a dark pine blue-ish green shimmer. On the nail the hot sunlight makes it very hard to see, and I am using a camera phone, so even less resolution.

I took these photos after one day of typing and normal wear. I didn't do a "sticky sandwich" (this is basecoat, color, basecoat, color, then finish or, I guess if you need it another color) so it really showed up wear and tear.
I also use the Maybelline "Vinyl Shine". I will be sad when I run out of that top coat! It's absolutely the nicest! I think I will pull out a few other topcoats and do some comparisons. Diversity in my learning process.

 

Gosh, what a photo! Ugh!
I will redo it at a future date!
This polish has a seriously beautiful shimmer, but it's so dark, it's nearly impossible to see it.
I also think it's some attempt by WetnWild to copy Nars Zulu, or something like it. I can't even tell how old the bottle is, though, as I am not really up on what WetnWild has done over the years with their packaging design.
A lovely polish! 

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D