Friday, February 12, 2010

More Layering!

Layering: a treat!
Especially those elusive sheers polishes that start out in the bottle "WOW!" and get on our nail and sputter out.
Creative Nail Design has a whole line dedicated to putting the wow factor back into sheers, they have heavily colored polishes as a base and then some sheers that are varying finishes: pearl, shimmer, etc which you put on as a top layer. Good idea!

Since I have umpteen polishes, and about 1/umpteenth of those are sheers, I better get busy!

I used WetnWild Black Cream, two coats that dried very quickly, and 1 coat of Elle Elle #434. Of course standard top coat: Vinyl Shine DT Score. The base coat was only Borghese Magnetico. I think I went ape and bought 8 bottles at Ross. yoiks.

 

See how pretty that polish is? Put in on alone and it's just sad. Add the black and Ziiiing!

 
 


Neat-o!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D