Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Manicure

Layering!

Here are the layers:
2 coats Sally Hansen (Dollar Tree find) "Stiletto Heels" (pretty red jelly with small red glitter)
1 coat OPI Nichole's "Love My Life"
1 coat Cover Girl "City Lights" small holo glitter

Very easy! I think the Sally Hansen looks like enamel on metal, or sugar candy.

Enough with the chat, here are the photos:

 
(this one is a little blown out, ugh, need to read manual!)

  
This is using my daylight corrected fluorescent.

  
Macro fun!


Thanks for reading!
(I'm working on getting to know this camera, bear with me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D