Saturday, August 30, 2014

Foils Rush In - Part 1 of 3

It's been a summer of metals for me.

Lots of foils in my collection had repeated wear because they just fit perfectly with the summer days.

I've had the Color Club Foiled collection on my shelf for a while, had it swatched for a spell and finally began editing it.

I also will add some comps and a special treat that I hope you enjoy.

Some basics:
- all are three coats
- no top coats
- they were more thick than I expected, but I feel that they will thin out ok.


Hot Like Lava




Although I feel the top photo is too pink leaning and the bottom one is more correct, it is a definitely not a red at all. Perhaps berry would be most accurate?

A magenta with a slight grape feel to it, is what I first thought when I put it on.
It's a stunner.


Foil Me Once




This a reddish leaning lavender pink foil that seems to be rather thick, I got some chunkiness that I should have redone. Chasing the afternoon light seemed to be important enough to pass on correcting it at the time. Hmm.

Beautiful color.


Antiquated




A gorgeous nude foil. Or a soft champagne. Or a pastel bronze. I guess it depends on how you look at it.
A lovely neutral. 

End of part one.

Part two in a day or two and more goodies for part three!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D