Thursday, September 4, 2014

Foils Rush In - Part 2 of 3

Hello again!

Part two of the Color Club Foiled Collection.

Here is a link back to part 1.

Same as last time: 3 coats/no top coat.

Let's jump in!



Perfect Mol-Ten


Beautiful soft alfalfa hay green.

Delightful to work with.



Quite a lovely polish. Green foils. So great. Love it.



Cold Metal


Cobalt blue foil with a much more metallic feel than a foil. It's hard to see the foil finish, so this looks better in bright light.


More sun here.

Definitely a beautiful polish. Nice that this polish is quite on task for the current year's obsession with rich, intense blue. A very welcome complement to my collection. It's pretty hard to find intense jewel-tone foils.
Nice!


Lumin-Ice-ent


Icy blue with a slight aqua kick.


This is a gorgeous color. I just love the foil-y-ness of it!

A bit thick, but not impossible.

I love this shade of blue. It's just so 18th century Rococo, like a Fragonard blue.


This ends part 2, part 3 soon!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D