Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Skittles

I love skittles for many reasons.

Shall I make a list?

Oh, why not!

First, you can try a bunch of untrieds!
Second, you can have a bunch of different colors on your hands and that's fun!
Third, there is something a little naughty about multiple colors, like I'm being a kid again!

Fun!

I have a few of the China Glaze holiday glitters.
The winner of the bunch, though, is Party Hearty.

What's not to love?

I've seen it over white and green, but I thought I'd try it over a few colors to see what I liked - reason four to love skittles: samples!



I put it over a sampling of polishes

From left to right:
WetnWild Black Creme
Color Club Blue Light
Maybelline Spiced Toffee
WetnWild French White


Voila!







Yay for skittles!!!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D