Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Discontinued Glitter Part 2

Here, finally is Part 2 of the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails discontinued glitters.

First, a bit of a moan: swatching is stinky, I broke my camera doing these, so they hold little fond memories, and three, they are ALL, undoubtedly, best as a layering top coat.

These are from the Dollar Tree and are sheer "jelly" based colors filled with holographic and silver glitter, larger and smaller respectively.


On to the photos!

3-D
A pinkish red base, almost a burgundy or madiera, jelly.
Not bad, but not the POP of Laser.



Electrode
A pretty purple, pure and simple, jelly base. On the red side of purple.

 


Magnet
Royal blue, almost turquoise jelly base.


Dimension
A navy jelly base that is really pretty. Glitter is also hologram glitter, but blue glitter.  There is a bright blue and a dark blue. It's pretty neat!

 


Techno
A violet blue jelly base. What's not to love? My second favorite of the batch. This one, though, took four coats. It's a very sheer jelly. Like a delicate flower of a polish!

 


Sonar
My abso-flipping-lutely favorite of the entire batch!
A teal green jelly! With GLITTAH!
It almost borders on a pine green, but it is a teal in real life. My camera just can't quite capture the difference very well.


Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D