Monday, February 8, 2010

Scherer Chameleon Blue Frost

This is a drug store nail polish I picked up at Rite Aid.

It's supposed to be a duochrome, but seems to be a metallic frost. There are pale flashes of pink, perhaps some green if I squint.

Application wasn't bad, four coats for my satisfaction. It did, however, dent after a while, so I had to be careful.

I added a little plastic nail flower to the right finger. I am starting to be a little more comfy with "nail bling", especially since many polishes in and of themselves are SPARKLE-fests!

Here's the photo!

 


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. It looks pretty in the picture, but probably better in real life.

    Since this pink-frosted blue polish is so translucent and dries so fast, it is fun to use in combination with other things. A single coat looks like Mother Of Pearl, so I sometimes use it on the undersides of my nails as a sort of surprise place to find a flash of color. It's too bad that it is so poorly made and gets damaged so easily, but a good top coat like Seche Vite fixes that.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D