Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rose Ablaze, by Revlon

I wonder why I use Revlon, she can be a merciless taskmistress as far as application.

In fact, the more I think about it, how does Revlon sell so many polishes? I mean, by now there must be enough people who are "DANG! DIDN'T DRY A-G-A-I-N!!!!"

But I get it anyhow. Because I am a sucker for color.

So, here is Rose Ablaze. A hot coral rose shimmer with all the pizazz of a hot day in Juarez on Cinco de Mayo.


This is three coats. Patiently I got them to dry. Then I topped them it with Wet N Wild quick dry top coat. Of course it shrank down.

I can't figure out if it's a bit orange or a bit warm rose. I love the golden shimmer.

Will probably post on weekends more, I'm a full time student. I've got more coming though, this weekend, though!

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment. I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog friend...?

    I mostly post about my Southern California experience through my art, and a Latino male perspective. Maybe you can become my pal, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay. Well I hope to hear from you soon...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D