Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dollar Tree Finds...New York Color 239

I think my Dollar Tree is kind of neat. I really love finding cool old Sally Hansen, N.Y.C., and Maybelline polishes.

Here is a little magenta that has red shimmer in it, so it looks a little red around the sides and edges. It was hard to photograph, because it wanted to reflect the blue light, which does not exist there! There is absolutely no blue flash on the polish. It's also metallic, so it looks like one of those school lockers.



 

 


Then I found a little unmarked Sally Hansen bottle, which really was kind of cool. It actually looks exactly like the Revlon Glimmer Gloss line. Kind of fine flakes of unusual sized pigments.
I put it over the magenta N.Y.C.




A pretty thing, indeed!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D