Thursday, June 16, 2022

Emily Oh Emily!

One of my favorite boutique brands is Emily de Molly.

Here is Crystal Cavern:




Three coats. A hot pink leaning orchid loaded with a gilded shimmer. There are some small (tiny) flakes, but more like a large fleck than a flake (oh semantics!).

Under my flash the pink almost vanishes.


Here's another angle:



Here you can see the pink that really anchors it. 


This one is from around 2016 and, sadly, after a perusal of the site, is now discontinued. 

Though I will say her offerings are gorgeous and rarely let me down.

No affiliation, just a constantly happy customer.


Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D