Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Blooming Blue

Night Owl Lacquer has been a steady performer in the indie polish world. 

And like many indies, polish shades and collections come and go.

Here is a beauty from the still-available Blooming collection.



A beautiful bright periwinkle. Due to the shifty blue to purple pigment, it has such a range.  Here it is with a nice two coats and a bright "vibrant" (to use their description) blue that softens with a bit of blurple leaning action.



The shift her is delightful. Muted and soft like morning on a lavender farm. 


Finally you get this:



This is so bright and zingy without being anything less than that periwinkle, purple tinged blue.


Delightful!!!


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D