Friday, August 27, 2021

Old Sally Hansen and Her Roses

 Here I am with another vintage Sally Star Opal. 

Rose Gold 04. The Rose part is a mystery, but onward.



A deep stem green, perhaps, but a blackened green for sure. 

This is two coats over black. You can see it is a somewhat loose formula.

But the deep green satisfies.


Then the shift:


I mean, really! The deep plum with a scant pink shimmer just delights me.


I did try it alone, but there was no rose or gold.


Findable on the usual suspects for vintage polish: eBay, blog sales, vintage polish groups on Facespace. 


Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D