Monday, August 9, 2021

Deee-Light

 This one is from Music City Beauty through the Hella Handmade Creations from July 2019.

Pretty little multicolor deep gray based multicolor micro glitter.



Two coats of this pretty little dense party house of a polish was so fun to wear.


I normally don't like the deeper shades but this holo sparkle with the pink and green glitter seems to just play around all the time. 


The promotional images showed a much stronger pink presence than I ever saw, so this is the one caveat with indies and the limited edition presales.


You may find this on a blog sale. 


Thanks for reading my nail polish journal!

3 comments:

  1. Stumbled across your blog searching for the name of the polish that I wore in high school. Lo and behold, there it was, L'Oreal's Sea Violette. Back in the eighties, that's all I wore. Beautiful stunning color! What prompted my search was finding OPI Infinite Shine 2, Flashbulb Fuchsia (ISL B31) at Marshall's yesterday. Immediate flashback memories! The OPI color is very close to the original L'Oreal. Not quite as much blue, but almost. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI
      Definitely check with the Indies. Polish Me Silly has a gorgeous one called Wonder Glow that is slightly different but gorgeous.

      Delete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D