Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Zoya Gloria, Gone....And Kind Of Forgotten

My untried fever for 2021 begins. 

How this oldie never was swatched, I just do not know.

Lovely glass fleck with gold shimmer in a bright brick red, Gloria is a classy lady with pizazz.



Three coats, and not a super tight formula, but a beautiful shade.

I am seeing visible nail line in the flash photo, but I didn't really see it in real life.

Reminds me of red licorice. 


So Zoya has 400 shades and is bringing on new ones all the time, I don't know if 400 is the limit, but I seem to remember searching a few years ago and seeing over 600, so they must be curating it a little bit more.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D