Thursday, February 27, 2020

Coral Claws

Finding photos on the phone can be interesting.

I blogged L'Oreal Mandarine 320 back in the Old Days of this blog (2012, view here!) but really didn't do much else with it.

Thinking back, I don't think I've worn it since! This is the problem with a metric tonne of polish. Right? Maybe.

Truthfully I love coral. I think it can be a universally flattering shade, especially pink.

Somehow I must not have marked the bottle (my high tech "did I blog this" tracking system) and I tossed it on over white:


It's fairly epic for spring.

Three coats and a beautiful shimmery frost that arrests your eyes in the sun, because indoors it's more like a creme.

Here it is under lamps:


This is a tough formula, prone to some issues, as you can see on my left hand here.

Also, over white, it just has issues.


I don't keep my nails quite this long, but also not quite this thick. This is right before I removed the polygel in 2019.


I love this shade and how it zings into the neon realm and yet has that whitish frostiness.


Are frosts coming back? OPI will release a pearl collection and pearl is a kind of brushstroke prone frost.

We shall see...though, OPI isn't on the bleeding edge of much these days, so don't take my word on what's on or off trend.



Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D