Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Absent for a Reason

Hi,

Wanted to keep you all posted.

I'm still blogging (no, they aren't invisible), but I have had a family emergency with my dog Jemma who was recently diagnosed with SARDS (Sudden Acquired Retinal Degeneration Syndrome) and went very blind very fast.

She also has had some senior health issues, too, so it's been a long month of March and April.

Meanwhile, I am trying to be normal but I seem to never get around to this part, and that's not good because I love blogging and still have so many to swatch.

Here's an older photo of Jemma, she's now 12, so this is a couple years old.




It's not an easy transition for her, and so the days are long, and the nights seem longer.


I can only say, thank goodness for pet insurance and the local teaching hospital.

Thanks for your patience.
:) 

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you and Jemma have sure a difficult situation happening so quickly. I hope she is learning to have a happy life with her new circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jemma is gorgeous! Sending hugs and strength to both of you!
    -finished10dnails

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie she is! Poor sweetie... I hope you both can settle into the change soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D