Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Up With Up Colors

Digging around through my holos and found a couple I think I partially blogged (here), but didn't really show the polish alone. A nice stamping holo, due to the fact that it's not scant on the nail after you've stamped it.

Up Colors is a Brazilian brand that I managed to get when holos were still not a thing again here in the US.

Seems like it has old "big 3" and is pretty smelly, but it is a scattered holo and there is a good density.

All are without a top coat.

Azul Disco


Beautiful peacock blue with lots of holo scattered about.

Two coats. Very good coverage.


Here is another photo:


This is more subdued, but it's a beautiful shade.



Verde 350 Degrees


Very amazing.

Almost a flame. This is two coats, too.

Another shot:


This is more of a washed out image, it's such a great shade of green.


I couldn't find any Up Colors anything, even translating into Portuguese and finding some Pinterest pages didn't really yield much.

I know they weren't cheap for me, and I think I've tried to blog sale them, but now I am keeping them for stamping.

Well the green one is a standout!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!


1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D