Friday, December 7, 2018

Ludurana Glisten

Winter is here if not yet officially. Revving up for the season and the cold is busy a busy time.

The sub-freezing temps are playing their game: they pull all the moisture out of the air and leave white frost everywhere. It reminds me of Maddie and that's ok because it makes me think she's looking over my shoulder every now and then from the Rainbow Bridge.

Back to the polish...

Multichromes are tricky. Not enough pigment and it's just a workout to get a shift. 

Several years ago I was able to grab some Brazilian nail polish and for some reason I've been slow to blog about it. 

Since I have multichromes separated into their own section I've been slowly going through them trying to determine if they have enough oomph. With all the indies throwing everything in the pot: shifting pigments, holo, flakies, and microglitter, it's hard to find the plain jane shifters any more. Truth be told it's market driven and I know many brands keep a stable of these, so while the flashy combos are super hot, the simple ones have almost been relegated to the ho hum world of shimmers and cremes.

Kind of amazing to see the really nice ones, though, by comparison to the ones with faint shifting.

Enough blather, on to the swatch!

Ludurand Reluz



This is a really great example of a "no brainer" multichrome. It shifts with ease.

I believe this is three coats.

I love the glossy, candy shell finish, it shows off the depth of the pigment. No top coat, by the way.



Another photo of the shifty red violet end and the pretty turquoise blue shimmer.



Here is the bright turquoise end of the spectrum of shift.

Never let me down.

I really love this!

I think I purchased mine back when DRK nails was still in business. It's a real shame they shut down, they seem to be the only source that I can find. I did find a few on ebay, but it might be easier to look into the offerings of KBShimmer or ILNP for a similar offering.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D