Thursday, September 27, 2018

Turning Spring into Autumn

It's starting to turn, later, drier, and more colorful. The leaves I mean. They are tired from the summer and want to sleep. As they do in Bambi, the book by Felix Salten, they do their duty and crackle and warn animals of hunters approaching. Stay safe animals, it's hunting season.


Here is a sweet pink coral called Bump Up the Pumps by Essie


Though it did need the three coats, I really love this soft rosy coral shade. The formula worked well, despite my application issues.

I topped it with a gorgeous glass fleck polish, Milani Gold Rush.

Love how it transformed.


The red/orange jelly of Gold Rush just turned it all juicy and delightful.

I have enough gold flash to make it pop.

Now that I'm looking at it, the only thing that would make it better would be a coat of flakies or some holo! I love when layering improves a polish.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D