Thursday, September 20, 2018

Nubar Gem

Here's another one from the vault of oldies that I needed to swatch.

I think this came from a blog sale years ago.

It's a lovely polish, a maroon/taupe with holo glitter.

Here it is:


Three coats and definitely a bit slow to dry on me. I won't say I don't like it, but it seems like it's not giving me the payoff that I really wanted for the effort.

This is a shimmery metallic mixed with holo and so it can't be too dense or you won't see holo, you will see lumps. They do a good job.

I looked around for Nubar but found a couple Facebook pages and very little else. If they're in business, it's not in the retail nail polish business. Interesting.

This is probably around online at various places to buy All The Things, but really, it seems like it's hard to find any more.

I love the warm shimmer, I love the holo. A pretty finish combination.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D