Friday, June 8, 2018

Two Reds Poured Out of One Bottle?

As you may have come to realize that I like to play amateur sleuth when it comes to who's making what.

So far with nothing to confirm except some dupes, and plain ordinary logic, it's really just a game.

Here's a dupe that kind of makes me laugh because if you can tell the difference, good luck!

China Glaze Lubu Heels and Milani Garnet Gems:


Left to right:
China Glaze Lubu Heels
Milani Garnet Gems
China Glaze Lubu Heels
Milani Garnet Gems

Top photo lamp.
Bottom photo flash.

China Glaze was a bit more loose, but I had to do cleanup on both.

Lubu Heels is an oldie, an homage to the red painted stillettos of 90's lore. 




Here's another photo:



For me, the pair are identical. If you can find a difference, yay!


I know, though, the Milani is discontinued, but might be available online if you poke around. 

Lubu Heels might be on some various salon sites as well as normal etail venues, but appears to only be in their gel formula on the China Glaze site.

This is a creme and glitter combo, or crelly and glitter combo so the result is subtle. I like that subtly, but the payoff isn't high in normal indoor lighting. 


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D