Friday, May 4, 2018

Leaping Back In To Layering

So, I have been remiss. I admit it. Since getting into facespace I've been getting tangled into sad kittens, cute pugs, indie limited editions, the horse stuff, beading stuff and....well...all the stuff.

I have been accumulating some swatches, plus I have some old ones. The time is, in a word, now, to get it done.

Here's a pretty combo that mimics a lot of the new multi combo polishes that indies are concocting.

Color Club Alter Ego topped with Sally Hansen Take The Leap and Glass Slipper:


The base: Alter Ego
Middle: Take The Leap
Top: Glass Slipper

My Glass slipper has turned yellow, it always was a champagne color, but the large almost flakie size component is very unique.

Here is another photo:


You can see the silvery glass fleck.

It does look otherworldly and very ethereal.

If you try this, it would be super easy to add a holo topper into one of the layers or as the last layer. I skipped that part, but it would easily fit.


I believe with some poking around you can find these polishes pretty easily online. I know that the Sally Hansen's are no longer at the stores, but definitely on eBay and places like that.


Thanks again for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D