Saturday, December 30, 2017

2017 Favorites

Kind of a mish mash year with a ton of old photos discovered.

There were, however, a few standouts that strum the heart strings.


Milani Showy Sea Green


This baby really just got me, but good. Love it a lot.



Dance Legend Chimera


Shimmery metallic blurple that just stole my heart. And kept it locked up!



Layla Flash Black


This black holo made the venerable OPI MPJ step aside: the complexity and depth of this one. Wow! It's a beauty!



Zoya Serenity


Pantone says purple for 2018, who am I to argue? I've been saying "purple" since 2010!
You go Purple!



Bees Knees House on Haunted Chill


While toppers are always a good thing, this one takes it to the next level for sheer glass fleck multichromicity.



El Corazon Kaleidoscope Leo


This baby is absolutely a stunner and I have a hard crush on it.
Darling!!




A short list, but all are so nice!

Thanks for reading my little nail journal.

Happy New Year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D