Thursday, November 9, 2017

Maybelline Colorama Plum Sparkle

When I first started collecting, I scored a ton of Coloramas at the Dollar tree.
Most I found a good home(s) for, but I kept a few.

Here is Maybelline Colorama Plum Sparkle:


It's a magenta shimmer with a scattered holo fine glitter running throughout.

Posted here with no top coat, which whould have smoothed out its slight texture.

Three coats, but two would be fine.

Dandy in the flash, even under the lamp it's demure smolder is a delight.


I find that the holo is super subtle, but the color and shimmer are ample payoffs.


Can still be found online, I found it with a fast search.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D