Monday, June 19, 2017

Indian Sari

IBD Beauty has an unfortunate name, but a great collection of polishes.

I don't have a lot, but do pick them up as I find them.

Here's a head turner.

IBD Beauty Indian Sari


Excuse the smudge! 
Quick and dirty over a glitter bomb so it shows the poor application as well as the residual bumps of the micro glitter below. 

Meanwhile, this super saturated orchid purple is only enhanced by the blue and red shimmer that goes crazy in the sun.

I took this with a flash and so you can see just at the tip of my index finger the shimmers. 


I found mine at Head2Toe Beauty, they have an extensive collection. At $3.00 a pop: winner!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D