Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Glitters of a Similar Nature

I think you've figured it out by now. When I first started blogging I was really into grabbing the really beautiful polishes I'd seen online and wasn't even sure if I love them or not for myself.

I've had Amoresse Mambo Madness for about 6-7 years and just balked at blogging it. I don't know why!


It's a heady silver holographic glitter tinted with a lavender base.

My iPhone doesn't do it justice.

This has gone the way of the Dodo, though. BUT, not that you couldn't franken a silver holo glitter into something super similar.

I think you can get a similar ride out of Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy (blogged here)


Also if you can find SinfulColors Top Me Off, you are in a good way, too.


Left to right:
Three coats over Color Club Coastal Creme
Three coats over black (generic combo of a few brands)
One coat over nude
One coat over black

Although it's not a wall of holo, it's a pretty holo shade. It's pretty much a topper (hence the name) and it's also doable as a three coater.

I think what sets it apart is the combination of purple with the holographic. Similar, but not a total substitute.

I don't check the SinfulColors Displays as often, so I don't know how often they have this one, but if you are after a holo/purple topper you may want to take a peek.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D