Sunday, September 11, 2016

Tranquil at Tiffany's

While ruing the day Diamond Cosmetics went private label with their polishes, I still respect the transparency of their process (check out their page with bottle selection!). If I still want Diamond Cosmetics I need to buy it at Priti or Ginger+Liz.
Diamond Cosmetics is my "one that got away" brand. Superlative formulas, excellent colors, and lots of beautiful surprise shades that are still my faves.

Tranquility comes to mind. I blogged it here. Then I ran across a spare bottle (thank you LaquerLove!! her blog is greatness in stamping, check it out here) and wanted to make it into a holo version


I added the 35 micron spectraflair that I'd purchased at Spectraflair4U, but it's all over Etsy these days, too.

My photo is in the sun, three coats and no top coat, plus a bit blown out. It is an adorable holo, that's for sure!

Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D