Friday, September 2, 2016

It's Fair Season

Mellowing summer, visiting the county displays, checking out the fairway, eating a funnel cake.

Sweet afternoons at a fair.

I've got a wishlist with some super hard to find polishes, but I don't spend a lot of time looking, often they are super expensive and I don't really spend as much time trolling through eBay for the random find like I used to.

But...then...I found this little puppy...

Petites Banish


Found at my local Rite Aid, during their close-out on the Petites and other Sherer polishes. This is from their Color Fever line. It's a beautiful coral red with pink shimmer.

At three coats, I won't have to tell you it's sheer. I did grab it because it's probably as close as I'll ever get to OPI's Sweet Love on the Ferris Wheel from their 2001 Yokohama collection, a Japan exclusive.

It feels so delicate, and I love how it glows.

This is a gorgeous polish. Still available on places like eBay. 

A dreamy shimmer packed with delicate pink pops of color.

Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D