Sunday, August 14, 2016

Impala Celebrate Collection

Here is a holo collection that is so subtle I couldn't capture the holo under my lamps!

Impala Conqueste Sempre (translates to "always conquest")


Three coats, no top coat.

This is a pretty metallic with a holo that shows up as a pearly soft diffusion in bright sunshine. Very pretty, but hard to see anywhere else. I think the word I am looking for is ethereal.

These polishes never sacrifice the base color for the holo. Interesting combination!



Impala Brinde Comigo! (translates to "toast with me")


Two coats, and I have it over white with no top coat.

This is a more sheer, almost a glitter. I swear it turns holo in the sun, but in anything less, it turns into a plain silver sheer topper style polish.



Impala Ame Muito (translates to "love much")


This one provides more coverage and is a sweet little soft red.

The metallic holo particles turn it into a sparkle even though there is no sign of holo. This too will perform that subtle holo pearliness in the bright sunshine, but nowhere else.



Impala Dance Mais (translates to "dance more")


Two coats, and it's over a nude, so you can see that it would show the nail line as would the silver one. You can see the shade of nude on my pinkie finger.


I have mixed feelings about this set.

I got these off of Colors by Llarowe a while back. Been putting off swatching until summer.

Impala is available sporatically, eBay (I've got a set of these up for sale, sold the swatched set, now just the unswatched ones - for full disclosure), and Amazon.

Pretty shades, but the most subtle holographic I've seen short of the Tron collection.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D