Friday, July 22, 2016

Mid Mod Metallic

Zoya Cindy over Super 138


Like a set of glass vases with opalescent accents. Like gold jewelry with opals. Reminds me of the late 50's and early  60's aesthetic.

Super 138 from Super Professional Brand is our base here. It's a gorgeous 14kt gold shade that seems to have vanished off of eBay. Much stinkage when you apply it, but it's a gold for the ages.

Zoya Cindy. Tricky would be an understatement. To say the least. I've worn it about 4-5 times and it was a bear to get to dry.
I finally had to use thin coats of everything, let it dry between each coat and then use a quick dry top coat to finish. Truly it had to do its own thing to dry. Worst was that even over Zoya it seemed to re-wet already dry layers of polish below. Things then melted off like a chocolate shell on a cherry liqueur.

While I love the pastel opalescent glitter, it's hard to truly love this polish. Too high maintenance.

Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D