Monday, March 21, 2016

Greens for March: Sour Face

I thought I'd blogged Zoya Tangy ages ago, but I guess I did not.

Zoya Tangy


She's a bit sheer. This is three coats, no top coat.

I think had I put on a ridge filler and a nude polish as a base I could deal with its sheerness with a little less, er, discomfort, but it's not a really covering. Plus it's a wee bit patchy over the ridges on my ring finger.

I then wanted to try it over a topper, I used Zoya Envy


It cools down the yellow undertone, although I had a lot of patchiness on my ring finger, which made me frustrated because I didn't want two coats, just one.

Looking back this would have been a treat over Maybelline Galactic Green. I don't want to abandon it because it is lovely. I may also experiment with water marbling (sorry to make you suffer through my attempts, just keeping that flag raised, y'know?)


Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

4 comments:

  1. It's pretty in the bottle, I guess I was hoping for a wee bit more opacity, but I guess then comes the fun of layering...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely going to win over light or medium shades. ;D

      Delete
  2. Oh my! This is so pretty. Lovely color and finish. A must try!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D