Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Greens for March: CND Jaded

Let's start with a big blast of green, shall we?

Here's an old one: CND Jaded.

Found at a blog sale, a lot of it's gone, but it's a glorious emerald shimmer.


Three coats, no top coat.

Back when I was first getting into polish CND had these flat ovoid bottles, these are now discontinued and they only sell extended wear polishes.

Pre-3-free, though as I thin it out to use, I figure some of that will evaporate out. 
Meanwhile, this is very beautiful.

I put it over navy blue to bring up the blue undertones.


This fine, metallic shimmer goes a lot of miles with its beautiful blue/green depths.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D