Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Franken Madness

I had used Sally Hansen Celeb City (one of my three, I know, stop already!) to work up a platine metallic out of an old gold (to be blogged eventually!) and only had about 1/4 of a bottle left.

Meanwhile, I had about 1/4 of a bottle of Pacific Blue leftover from frankening other things.

What to do?

Bung them together of course!!


Three coats, maybe two, no top coat.

Humbly, I will say, FABULOUS!!!

Silver flecked madness!!

If you want to try frankening this is a very easy option. One to one ratio of Celeb City with any Xtreme Wear creme. I think it's tempting to do a lot more of these, but for now, I'm very happy with the outcome!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. That turned out great! Thanks for the ratio info, I know I have Celeb City and other Xtreme Wear creme colors, so I may just give this a shot..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun and easy, plus I didn't end up with a muddy shade, either!

      Have fun!

      Delete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D