Sunday, January 17, 2016

Misa It's You and Borghese Stellare Notte

I've had Misa It's You for a while. It came out in the 2010 What I Like About You collection. It's a vibrant collection that seems to no longer be on Misa's site. Worse, eBay seems to have a mental block on searching for Misa polish. Might be a matter of trial and error to find this polish.

Misa It's You


This is three coats and it's pretty nice formula-wise. It never lets me down.

I purchased this through Transdesign (or Nails Supply).

I had thought that this held a form of color shift, and it does, but it doesn't reveal it very well. All this time I had it stored with duo chromes and it just doesn't seem to want to give it up very easily. I will refile this under "grays" instead, which is fine. I possess a weakness for this type of gray.


Borghese Stellare Notte


Well, here's one that I regret no longer having a backup of. Waaaah!!!

It really just went wild. Love it.

Found at the drug store when it first came out and it's been in a class by itself ever since.

I wanted to compare these, mainly because I thought they were the same, but in face, nope!


Left to right:
Misa It's You
Borghese Stellare Notte
Misa It's You
Borghese Stellare Notte

Honestly I can barely tell the difference at this angle. I think the Borghese pops a wee bit more, though.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D