Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Turkey Gravy and Cranberry Dressing

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to thank all the people who follow this blog, make comments or email me. Thank you so much. I really enjoy doing this and appreciate you folks a lot.

I've got plenty to be thankful for...to quote Irving Berlin.


Here are a couple of polishes that share one topper, thought I'd see how this turned out.


Sally Hansen New Lengths Metro Creme


Kind of a turkey gravy shade, perhaps also an Army khaki. In any event three coats and still a touch on the sheer side.

I found this at the Dollar Tree back in "the day" when a huge bunch of these New Length and Hard As Nails and Nylon polishes were all showing up.

I can't say it's a super fave, but it's unique. Just need to add some giblets (I hate giblets, but who doesn't think of the word giblets and giggle just a little?)

I did add SinfulColors All About You




This is two coats of SC All About You.

I blogged it here, and it's a pretty little glass fleck number that just is so darn cute!

I think it improves this polish, and as an "on the go" polish All About you yields a good result.



Sally Hansen New Lengths Rich Plum Creme


I don't get plum, but I sure get cranberries! My favorite part of the meal!

Three coats, and a beautifully rich shade that stand alone.

But I did add some SC All About You



Robust, indeedy!

Two coats of SC, and it's much warmer.

Love it? Not sure, but I do think it's time for a second piece of pumpkin pie, any way you want to cut it!

I wanted to add a water marble I did with similar colors:


It's a "gravy" tan (SH Snappy Creme) and an old SH vamp, whose name I forgot (label off), and Max Factor Momentum Moss.

Sort of a gravy, cranberry, and peas thing going on. I guess I'm hungry for some turkey!


Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal! Truly!

2 comments:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D