Sunday, August 16, 2015

Juno Sings Her Blessings Upon You

Zoya Juno, you probably need it. Just saying.



Purple. 

A rich, luminous metallic, shimmer that I love. I think my photo is a tad dark, but it really zings, even though.

The bottom photo shows the color shift into a dark blue purple. 

Super easy formula, three coats, no top coat and no clean up necessary. Boom. Done.

I only swatched so I can't speak to wear time, though, but I've had better luck with Zoya's since I've tweaked my base coat.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

4 comments:

  1. I love this purple!!! It's very beautiful!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a wonderful little purple!! Thanks for posting!!
      :D

      Delete
  2. So great! I can't remember if this is one I have; I bought like the max number of polishes during the Earth Day sale a couple years ago. I labored for quite some time over which purples to buy... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have had this one around far too long and not worn it! I probably got it on one of those Earth Day things, lol!

      Delete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D