Sunday, August 9, 2015

Fiery Heat - Borghese Style

Since my post about a Borghese awhile ago, and my discovery that their nail polish line is actually officially a big blank, I've been feeling sentimental about them.

Found one I've not blogged about, so here goes.

Borghese Fiery Flame (F) 


The (F) means frost, but I guess in my book it's just shimmer. 

This is a rich robust tomato red thanks to the heavy dose of gold shimmer that makes its abundance known. 

This is three coats and no top coat. 

As I wax on about their brush, their hit and miss pigmentation, their price point (moot as Sally Hansen takes us to the $8 bottle) and their heart shaped bottles, I forget that they have made a number of polishes that I really like and this one is one of them. 

It's a shade I found at either TJ Maxx or Ross for about $4. 

Red with gold, it's a beautiful combination that reminds me of Russian iconography. 

Hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D