Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Gold and Navy

Such a thrilling combination. Sharp. Brisk. Clean. Classic.

Here is a combination that I like a lot:


OPI Roadhouse Blues with an accent nail of OPI Golden Rules! topped with OPI Goldeneye

Roadhouse blues is a pretty navy, and probably needed a top coat. 


Here is OPI Golden Rules! again (blogged here in the past and is from the OPI Bright Nights collection)


Three coats and a metallic that is a deep warm gold with a lighter frosty gold on top. Or shimmer, depending on how you feel. I tend to call it shimmer. Reminds me of that 1970's gold used in cars with alarming frequency.



Here are a couple shots of OPI Goldeneye over this polish. Love. It!





The latter photo is more accurate. It's a warm hammered metal effect that is quite fabulous in this pairing. 

I could wear this all summer!

Alright, hope you enjoy! Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D