Monday, April 20, 2015

Early Summer

Around here winter just never flexed her muscle. "Long, wet spring", "Seattle winter", and "early spring" were what most of the local chatter seemed to call it.

Who am I to disagree.

So when it starts to feel like May instead of April, I get the summer itch.

Now here is a polish that says "SUMMER!"

OPI Race Red


I've accented it with SinfulColors Paris.

Three coats, I did do a top coat.

This is a very warm red that has yellow undertones and goes orange-ish, but doesn't, in my book feel like a truly orange shade at all.

Zesty, perfect for summer.

Oops, it's still spring!


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D