Monday, February 2, 2015

Where I Get It

The "it" being polish and "stuff".

Wanted to post my list/review of places I've purchased  over the years.

It's updated as of today, over time I will periodically toss things on it, update ratings, etc.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

P.S. Just realized I really didn't explain WHERE I put this list! It's up at the top on the menu bar. It's a big page, I will figure out how to have internal links in the page, but my ol' html days are pretty old, so bear with me!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I track my purchases on a spreadsheet, though I've gotten lax with it here and there, mostly for when I buy local and am too lazy to add one polish. :D I tried to come up with some similar ideas on one of my spreadsheet tabs, but this is so well thought out!

    I added a comment to the "Where I Get It" page, if you don't mind a mega comment and choose to post it. Some new places you might try....

    At this point I need to go low buy, I have more than I can ever wear...Zoyas alone thanks to their promos/sales etc..they ended up moving from their own acrylic table top shelf to acrylic wall shelf!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D