Friday, October 17, 2014

Autumn Foils

Foils that are vamps are kind of an unusual combination.

Jewel purples in a foil finish are just right.

Here are a pair that while not interchangeable, certainly have a lot in common.


Orly Rococo A Go Go


Perfect storm of foil and purple. This one has a color shift through pink into amber, but my lighting would not reveal it. Pewp!

Three coats, no top coat.



It's a beautiful polish.

I got mine online at an etailer I frequent and it's just a glowing, luminous foil. 


Next up is Color Club Winter Affair.


Much more warm, in comparison to the Orly above, but equally foil-some.

Three coats, much glow.



The 2012 Color Club holiday collection, a petite six polish "affair" was loaded with niceties. They did max out their price point and stopped the excellent practice of putting sets into Ross.

Found at an etailer who still has them for $3-something a bottle, I am more picky about the one's I get. Meanwhile, I need to get more of these.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D